Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Reviewing Panel
Join the JRC Conference!
The 2020 JRC (Joint Rail Conference) will take place April 19 – 22, 2020 in St. Louis, MO. This international conference is the premier technical event in the U.S.A. including all discipline for freight and passenger rail transportation; mechanical, electrical, civil, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, manufacturing, financing, operations, and management. The conference will celebrate 100 years in 2020.
JRC 2020 Conference Tracks
- Track 1 Railroad Infrastructure Engineering
- Track 2 Rail Equipment Engineering
- Track 3 Planning and Development
- Track 4 Signal and Train Control Engineering
- Track 5 Railroad History
- Track 6 Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Track 7 Service Quality and Operations Research
- Track 8 Urban Passenger Rail Transport
- Track 9 Electrification
- Track 10 Safety and Security
- Track 11 New Technologies
- Track 12 Vehicle Track Interaction